Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Finished Projects!

I have been very pleased with my Etsy store. I actually sold two items very quickly (within two weeks of opening my store) and then sold two set of coasters to friends I graduated high school with!!! I could not have been more pleased to have these sales so soon after opening my store. I wasn't expecting to sell anything for at least a couple of months. God is so good!!
I just completed an order for another friend from high school for 12 dish cloths. This was an awesome order!! I love when I get orders for something because then I work faster trying to get it done.

It had been about 15 months since I had knitted anything. Remember, last year all I did was crochet gifts for Christmas--no knitting. I had boxed up all my scarf yarn and put it away in a spare closet and forgot about it while buying up all the cotton yarn for my dish cloths. Well--I got out my scarf yarn and sorted through it. I really had a lot more than I remembered having. It was like getting a gift. Then I got my knitting needles down and knitted a scarf. It felt so good to be knitting again after such a long time of only crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment