I was looking at some other crafty blogs and found The Royal Sisters blog.
This picture of this beautiful rag rug caught my eye so I wanted to give it a try.
|Photo from The Royal Sisters Blog|
I first needed to find some old sheets. I really wish I had decided to do this project before I cleaned out my linen closet. But I was able to find a few sheets and an old curtain. So this is how mine started. . .
and a few rounds later, this is what I have so far.
I will post more pictures when I actually finish it. I am hoping that I will get it done within the next week.
Another project that I have been working on (or not working on, as it seems) is A's blanket.
I have been busy with moving and making dishcloths and other things that this blanket is not getting the attention that it deserves. I am making a goal of having it done in the next two weeks. I think A has waited far too long for her blanket and it will come in very handy with the weather getting so much cooler.