Monday, December 28, 2009

Current Project

Originally posted 8/16/09
This is my current project. A baby blanket.
It is quite obvious from my previous post that I usually stick to small projects. I just like the satisfaction of starting a project and in a couple hours having it finished.
While we were in South Dakota recently I was asked if I could make my niece a baby blanket. I was not sure that I could tackle such a "large" project. Thank goodness I wasn't asked to make a full size blanket!! LOL
But I got home from visiting and decided that being asked to do it might just have been the motivation I needed to venture out to bigger projects. I went out and bought a book with many different patterns, decided on a pattern, bought the yarn and got started. I started it just a week ago but I have not devoted much time to it. So this is about as far as I have gotten. I am looking forward to the finished project. I already have the next pattern picked out, which is good since I have two family members who are expecting. I can't wait to give them as gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment