Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday



This is a blanket that I am finishing up for a Christmas gift. Each square is different. I really like the way it turned out. I just need to finish up the border. 


This is the start of a second blanket that I am making for a Christmas gift. It will also be red, white, and blue. I have a lot of work to do to get it finished.

I am also trying to get some scarves done to add to my Etsy store. I absolutely LOVE this yarn together. It is so, so soft. They make the most wonderfully soft scarves.

3 comments:

  1. Love how each of the squares is different, but the same colors.

    Don't you just love a ripple? Are you working this one in back loop to get a bit of a ridge? I love doing them that way.

    Thanks for jumping on the WIP Wednesday train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie Anne,
    Thanks! I am not working it in the back loop. I really didn't think about it. Anyway, I hope to have much more of it done by next Wednesday.
    I love the idea of WIP Wednesday. It makes me feel more motivated to keep working when I am feeling lazy.
    Blessings,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these blankets. Red, white and blue is one of my favorite color combos. I love ripple afghans as well. I make a lot of those. I think you and I make our ripples the same way.

    I looked at all the entries on your blog, you have made some lovely little blankets.

    ReplyDelete